Saturday, December 15, 2007

"Mom, you used to do what???"

So the other day I posted "Angie's Thoughts", but today I think I'll add "Lovely Laura's Thoughts"- my sister-in-law. She brought up a good point. I was telling her about how my children are going to grow up "Generation Green". And she intuitively said, "Someday our children are going to look back and wonder why we came home from the grocery store or any store with so many nasty plastic bags. It'll be equivalent to wondering why so many of our parents smoked." I truly hope that is the case with so many things that we're doing to our earth right now. We're educated on the negative effects that these bags have on our environment. Let's use this useful tool and decrease the number that go into our landfill. It'd be great if they were obsolete by the time our kiddos were adults! PS I went Christmas shopping last night and took a large purse to hold some of my purchases and refused the nasty bag! Do the same, it'll make you feel good :)

No comments: