Monday, December 10, 2007

Generation Green

So a few thoughts from Angie's head. This one occurred as I was snowboarding and riding up the chairlift at Keystone Mountain this past weekend. By the way, it snowed there for 3 days straight. I've never seen so much snow at Keystone since I moved here in '99. Love that mountian. Anyway, back to "Angie's Thoughts"... This whole "Green Movement" is so exciting. I'm so happy to be a part of it as well. I see everyone/ everything going green. I'm so thankful. Our earth is so thankful. I'm thinking the next generation should be called "GENERATION GREEN". Something positive for a change. I never really like Gen-X or even Gen-Y...what is that? "Generation Green" is great and I know my kiddos will be a part of it. (T-shirts and onesies coming soon). Thanks so much for reading this! Pass it on.

No comments: